Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"If you plan on coming in tomorrow, make sure you bring your A-game." Ruh roh!!!

That was an awesome status update to see Sunday night! As if Monday's weren't already rough enough I had that little nugget of information to look forward to! He was 100% right. A-game was definitely needed! I was going to copy and paste the workout, but it's no longer up on the site. BUT, it involved a lot of box jumps, weighted back squats, pull ups, weighted sit-ups, kettle bell swings, push-ups and a run (might be missing 1-2 things). You had to do a given weight on everything so there was no slacking and get through 25 each before moving on to the next exercise and then do it 2 times through. It was called 'Devil's breathe' and it definitely took your breath away! My legs were literally shaking even when I was doing the pull-ups! CRAZY! 


Tonight's workout was one that didn't look too bad on the board, but turned out to be a toughie. 2 Supersets 4 times through ending with a run. I'm already nice and sore and it's only Tuesday. Been pretty good w/ diet and exercise, but not nearly as good w/ my diet as I was before Costa Rica. Gotta get back on track again so I'm working on refocusing on myself this week. Got a little side tracked with the trip and other things going on in my life. Back to just doing me I go. I got goals I need to accomplish!!! #gettingafterit

No comments: