Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And she's back!

I'm back! Going to get back in the swing of writing again. The past couple weeks I just haven't been feeling like writing, but tonight I do. Thrilling news for my 3 readers I'm sure (perhaps I'm exaggerating and I really only write this for myself-fair enough!) Ever since I came back from Costa Rica I've been really good about going to the gym, but my eating has definitely not been quite as up to par. I will admit it's significantly better then it was prior to when I got all hard core for my trip, but I need to up the ante on my protein intake again. Still been juicing and having 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, pretty healthy lunches, and dinners, but eating a little 'off'. Friday makes 3 months until my next 'big' goal that I'm working toward- the big 30th! Wow! I swear I still feel (and sometimes act) like I'm 25- run roh! 


Something REALLY rad happened to me this weekend. Our gym had our 1 year anniversary party and a raffle. The 'grand prize' for the raffle was a lifetime membership to the gym for FREE. Not week, month, year, and LIFETIME....and guess who won??!?!?! THIS GIRL! F*ck YEAH! I was SO excited I almost cried (don't judge!) Coolest. Thing. EVER! That being said I'm even more motivated then ever to keep it up and continue my journey to being in the BEST shape of my life. 


This week in the gym so far has been pretty good, but I've had to do modified workouts because genius over here decided to go on a 2.5 mile walk at lunch on Monday in heels and ended up with 2 feet full of the worst blisters in my life. UGH! I have 6 on foot and 4 on the other. No bueno. That being said I haven't been able to run so been rowing quite a bit. Hoping tomorrow I can be running again....we'll see! I'll keep ya posted friends! 

No comments: