Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How about we....run 1.4 miles to the gym, workout, and walk/sprint home....

THAT was fun......correction- that was tiring as hell! I'm seriously exhausted! Today's workout was-
Format: Max Rounds, 22 Minutes
Pull-Ups, 8
BW Squats, 15
MB Slams, 5
V-Ups, 10
Ring Rows, 10
Jog

My friend and I are on SUPER health kick post Memorial Day madness and pre-Summer so we're getting pretty aggressive about things. I've given up drinking for the month of June (I'm going to be loads of fun :-/) and hitting the gym hard! For about 2 months now I've been claiming I'm going to start jogging to the gym to help train for the 10k Mud Run I signed up to do that's now less than 3 weeks away and I have yet to run 1 mile straight- Oopps! That being said I gotta step it up or die..okay, maybe I'm being dramatic with the 'die' thing, but I'm sure I'll puke! We jogged there and did pretty well. Did the workout which was nice and killer and then did a sprint/walk home. My friend asked how to burn fat the quickest and that's what he said to do so somehow I managed to get sucked in- lucky me :-) Well, not so lucky during, but I sure as hell feel great now..per usual. Oh, and people always ask me my goal....well here is a 
solid example of what my tummy would look like in my 'dream world'. Badass, right?!?!  

No comments: