Thursday, April 26, 2012

SURVIVED!

It was a ROUGH week in the gym. I knew that I was going to be sore and struggling since I took almost 2 weeks off, but I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Tonight I ended my little gym week from hell with the triple threat- core blast, daily challenge, and yoga. I'm at the gym for over 2 hours on Thursday's after 4 prior workouts! I'm always tired by the end of the night, but today I didn't even know how I was going to get through core blast let alone all 3. I'm sore from head to toe and sure that I only made it through tonight out of pure will power. Luckily yoga was mostly stretching this week. God bless! After the DC I mentioned to my trainer that even though I was out the last 2 weeks I felt the workouts were extra killer. He then said, "Yes, last week when I wrote them up I knew it was going to be a tough one. #Awesome- welcome back, D! #workinghard

No comments: