Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Day....and yes, I'm staying in....

This week really took me for a ride between work and workouts. The idea of going out tonight sounded more like a challenge then something I really wanted to do. When I pictured how I was going to feel on Sunday morning after going out and filling myself with worthless calories I decided it would be best for me and my bikini body to stay in. What did I do instead you ask? Have 2 glasses of wine and watch March Madness basketball games. Pretty confident I saved at least 800-1,000+ calories with this decision and feeling like it was a good one :-) Been absolutely awful at blogging lately....partially because I have no readers and partially because after my long days of working and being in front of a computer all day I have little desire to be in front of a computer and write when I'm home. Regardless, I will try and be better. I think writing is good for me. I did well at the gym and with my eating this week. In the past 7 days a whole bunch of people who I wouldn't expect have said something about the way I look OR the fact I look 'skinny' WINNING! I swear having someone tell you that you look skinny as a woman is better than sub-par sex! Yup, I just said that! Alright...back to basketball I go. Peace out, betches ;-)!!! 

No comments: