Sunday, February 12, 2012

Epic FAIL on my posting skills last week- many apologies!

Ahhhhh, epic fail on my posting skills last week!! Since I'm pretty sure I have plus or minus 3 readers I'm sure I didn't disappoint too many, but still. After having one of my girlfriends in town last weekend and completely ignoring my eating plan I came back with a mission to kick ass and succeeded! I didn't want to be 'THAT' girl who hadn't seen one of her best friends in over 2 years and then be like sorry, I can't eat, drink or go out so how do you feel about staying in and watching movies? Yes, I'm that good of a friend I went against everything I've been working toward the past 5 weeks so my friend had a good time. (You're welcome, M!) 


 What I learned from my epic cheating last weekend you may ask? Now that I eat healthy when I go off track it literally DESTROYS my stomach. I'm not talking about a little ache here and there. I'm talking a full blown disaster!! I was in SO much pain it literally wasn't worth it. All I wanted was vegetables and protein after last weekend. Kind of awesome to know that my body craves the good shit now- Woo, woo! 


This week in the gym was awesome. Killer workouts and I added attending the Core Blast class before the daily challenge on both Tuesday and Thursday. THEN, Thursday I decided to do what' I've named the 'Triple Threat'- Core Blast, Daily Challenge, and then Yoga. I'm at the gym from 5-7 on Thursday's now. It's hard since usually by Thursday I can barely lift my arms, but DAMN it feels SO good! Also, he's really upped cardio these days. I swear he's trying to kill me, but after I always feel so good. Definitely feeling stronger then ever before and seeing results. Loving all the positive things coming out of working hard! 2 months to go......Yaaayyyyyy!!!!! :-) #Lookgoodnaked

No comments: