Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Damn girl scouts and their cookies!

Today was NOT easy! All I wanted to do all day long was binge eat Tagalongs and other delightful girl scout cookies :-/! For some reason I was craving sweets to the exponential degree today. I ended up having 2 since I literally couldn't stand it anymore (fail). I'm actually kind of proud I only had two because I literally wanted a whole box- UGH to cravings! Besides that I was good with my eating plan both today and yesterday and like the meals I have cooked for the week. The red curry chicken is bomb and the feta cheese turkey burgers on a portabello mushroom are pretty awesome as well. 


Yesterday's daily challenge was with squats and push presses at the main exercises and today was a pyramid workout that consisted of; pull ups, v-ups, medicine ball slams, sit ups and a jog-30/20/15/10. A totally of 75 each...it was tough but felt good. This weekend is the first time I noticed results...apparently I've got another month before others notice. Working hard and trying to behave. #somedaysareharderthanothers
#workingforit! 

No comments: