Saturday, January 28, 2012

Men are a distraction....

Been a couple days since I've written, but have no fear...I've stayed on track with my workouts and eating, but haven't had time to write at night since I've gone on a couple REALLY fun dates. So nice to have someone swoon over me again :-)! Makes it even more clear how unacceptable my last relationship was #grateful! Anyways....

Worked out 4/5 days this week and they were ass kickers. Friday night was by far the hardest especially since I was sooooo tired and didn't want to go and the class was 12 people and I was 1 of 2 girls. Ugh! Made it through the workout-barely! Very grateful the other girl showed up. Took my measurements today again and dropped some inches- yay! FINALLY feel like I'm starting to see results....28 days in. Feeling stronger and leaner. One day at a time...#gettingitdone!

No comments: