Monday, January 23, 2012

3 weeks down....week 4 commence!

So, I'm three weeks in. Still haven't weighed myself (really need to do that) BUT, I took my measurements 2 weeks ago and then this weekend and I've lost some inches- yay! About 3-4 inches (an inch here and there) so far. A few things I've noticed with my change in eating; sleeping better, the little line that I had in my lower stomach sometimes is no more (yay!) and my skin has been better. All good things! I really want to SEE the results more, but I guess it will be a while for me to notice. I know that I will be making progress when someone ELSE notices. Can't wait for that day to come. Today we had 2 supersets. Squats and hang cleans were the main focus. I'm doing everything for reps right now with a lighter weight at 12 each time. Getting stronger and feeling pretty good. Had a cheat day this weekend, but didn't eat too bad- just not as strict as I've been the past 3 weeks. One day at a time.....2.5 months to go :-)

No comments: