Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Deck of cards, you betrayed me!

So, today is Tuesday, do you know what that means for this girl!?! It means I double up with core blast and the daily challenge! I knew my ass was VERY sore going into today's workouts, but I had no idea how sore my stomach was until I started 'core blasting'. Literally the first 2 minutes my abs hurt so bad I had no idea how I was going to get through the rest of the class. Somehow I made it, but trust me there was a large amount of complaining the whole time. You know that the instructor loves you when every time he sees you come to class he says, "I was going to put chevrons in the workout, but I didn't because I knew you would kill me." Yes, I'm THAT girl. Get over it :-) So, tonight's workout was called 'War' there were a bunch of exercises on the board and you picked a card from the deck and then did the corresponding exercise. A sample the exercises that one might get included; burpees (boo), 80m run/spring (boo), box jumps (boo), 100m row, jump rope, x-sit ups, v-ups and the list went on. Good chance you were going to get a decent amount of cardio during this workout. Good thing cardio is my favorite  nemesis. I ended up getting through 36 cards. Go me. I got a decent amount of variety so that helped, but I am pooped! It's only Tuesday and I swear my body feels like it's Thursday already. Ugh! BUT, if I want to look like the chick below (insane body, right??!!?) I gotta #dothework. So, here's to staying on track!!! Later skater!

No comments: