Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dead lifts PR=dead tired D!

Tonight's workout consisted of 2 supersets followed by a 300m run. Superset 1=10 pull-ups, 60 jump ropes, and 10 v-ups x 4. Superset 2 =dead lifts RFG, 6 MB Burpees (never heard or done these before, but ANYTHING that has the word 'burpee' in it I typically despise) and 30 bicycles x 4. I was determined today to get my PR on dead lifts so it was happening! When I got to 155#'s (my previous PR) I was struggling, but I had done that before and knew that if I pushed myself I was capable of doing more. 20 pounds more?!? I didn't know, but the lazy side of me didn't feel like taking other weight off to just go up 10#'s so adding two more 10# weights it was! It. Was. Hard. I'm pretty sure that I stopped breathing for a bit on my last one. Typically when we do RFG we just do 3, but for some reason today it was 5 so I didn't know if I'd pull it off. Low and behold- I DID!!!! I did it and it hurt, but I felt like a real badass after! YAY!!! *SNAPS* for me :-) Tomorrow is triple threat day and I just took a peek at the workout we're doing and I'm pretty confident that my stomach will no longer be existent after core blast and the below workout. IF you don't see me write again it just means I dropped dead. NBD. Off to get some beauty sleep and give these bulging muscles of mine some rest! Lata!!!! :-)


Daily Challenge: "Block Party"


Format: Groups of 3-4

6 Exercises
150 Reps/Exercise as a team

MB Slams
Sit-Ups
Push-Ups
Reverse Crunch
KB Swings
Side Lunges

5 new swim suits I purchased today for my trip! Didn't love how my body looked in them quite yet so they're motivation me to keep up the hard work! I do love them though- cute, cute, cute!!! 

No comments: