Monday, January 16, 2012

I feel like a majority of the past 2 days I've spent making meat. This is the start of my 3rd week of my new eating plan and between today and yesterday I've made pot roast, turkey burgers, chicken and carnitas. I've never eaten this much meat in my life. Luckily, I like everything that I'm eating this week because I'd be in big trouble if not. I haven't really noticed any differences visually yet, but according to my reading I might not until week 4. I really hope I see something because this has been hard work and I'm dying to see some results. Today I followed my plan to the T and had another ass kicking workout. Details below. Workout courtesy of Performance360. 


Deadlifts, RFG
MB Slams, 10
Jump Rope, 30'
x4
----
Push Press, RFG
Split Jumps, 10
Bird Dogs, 10
x4
----
300m Run



Getting after it again this week ! BOOM!! :-)

No comments: