Monday, January 9, 2012

1/2 my dinner before my workout...not a good idea!

Today's workout looked like one I knew I was going to love  hate. A bunch of running and my favorite little bastard child known as the 'pop up'. I'm on to my second week of the eating plan and spent a majority of my day STARVING! I don't know why but I really couldn't get full. I drank so much water I almost floated away, had my almonds for a snack and a few carrots and still felt like I hadn't eaten in days- ugh! Needless to say I came home and decided to eat 1/2 my dinner before the workout. Worst. Idea. Ever. Ate a couple of heavily seasoned (might have gone a lil overboard on the garlic-oops!) meatballs and set off to the gym.


 It was a partner workout and really cardio based. I pretty much wanted to toss meatballs the whole time! Gross. Needless to say I survived with all items in my stomach-success! I did have a serving of chocolate covered acai berries today so I wasn't perfect on my eating plan. BUT, I ate everything else I was suppose to and worked out hard.


 Day 7- Danielle $.50.

Motivation

No comments: